Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

郑秋华主席在成邦江幼稚园第39届(2017年)毕业典礼暨恳亲会讲词

I am pleasure to be with all of you, especially the graduates and their parents in the occasion of Soon Heng Society’s Tadika Simanggang 39th Graduation Ceremony. This annual occasion become more meaningful and significant while yb Datuk Francis Harden anak Hollis, who is the Assistant Minister of a Minister who take charge of the state’s pre-school education is with us tonight. I was told that, this is the first time YB Datuk attends this function with us. Thank you very much YB Datuk.

Tadika Simanggang is the education wing of Soon Heng Society. Providing high quality and affordable early childhood education to the locals is Soon Heng’s vision. I believe you will observed this later through the function tonight. On behalf of Soon Heng, I would to express the Society’s sincere thanks to the teaching team, leads by Mdm Tay Siew Lang. They always surprise us with creative and innovative ideas and products while performing their jobs.

Lastly, I congratulate graduates of the year, I wish good health and fine growth of all of you. For those who remain with us and those who will to be with us next year, I wish you will have a happy learning year with Tadika Simanggang. Our sincere thanks also go to the parents, who are continuously support Tadika Simanggang.

Tq

21-1-2017

No comments:

Post a Comment